Climate controlled storage
A bulk of house hold goods could hold up against climate and humidity, but constant exposure to humidity can damage woods, laminates, paper, or create an environment suitable for mold and mildew. Freezing temperatures can also damage goods, including anything from wood furniture to wax candles. When your container is stored in one of our climate controlled storage centers, it’s protected against extreme air temperatures and humidity. Climate controlled storage is probably the best option for those who are looking to have all weather protection on their goods especially is you are storing goods that decompose quickly.
So lets out-line a few items that need controlled storage
- Wooden Furniture – Wood often gets cracks, warps, or rot. For anyone willing to store anything that’s got wood we suggest controlled storage.
- Leather Furniture – leather is sensitive to swings of hot and cold, so with due course it might crack! So its best to keep the temperatures at an optimum level.
- Household Appliances – Washers and dryers, dishwashers, ovens, microwaves, and refrigerators all need climate-controlled storage in regions that experience extreme heat or cold
- Documents – climate-controlled unit is the only thing standing between humidity and documents, which will fade, discolor, or dissolve with exposure to moisture.
- Electronics – From TVs and computers to recording equipment, you might be filling your storage unit with some expensive electronics so its best to store them at optimum conditions.